Please Note

Whenever you use the links on my blog's to make purchases, such as from Mystic Monk Coffee, CCleaner, and others, I earn a small commission. This commission does not have any effect on your costs.


Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Catholic Mass Readings For Thursday, July 03, 2014




FIRST READING: Ephesians 2: 19 - 22

19 Now you are no longer strangers or guests, but fellow citizens of the holy people: you are of the household of God. You are the house
20 whose foundations are the apostles and prophets, and whose cornerstone is Christ Jesus.
21 In him the whole structure is joined together and rises to be a holy temple in the Lord.
22 In him you too are being built to become the spiritual sanctuary of God.

PSALM: Psalms 117: 1 - 2

1 Praise the Lord, all you nations; all you peoples, praise him.
2 How great is his love for us! His faithfulness lasts forever.

GOSPEL: John 20: 24 - 29

24 Thomas, the Twin, one of the Twelve, was not with them when Jesus came.
25 The other disciples told him, "We have seen the Lord." But he replied, "Until I have seen in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger in the mark of the nails and my hand in his side, I will not believe."
26 Eight days later, the disciples were inside again and Thomas was with them. Despite the locked doors Jesus came and stood in their midst and said, "Peace be with you."
27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and see my hands; stretch out your hand and put it into my side. Resist no longer and be a believer."
28 Thomas then said, "You are my Lord and my God."
29 Jesus replied, "You believe because you see me, don't you? Happy are those who have not seen and believe."